Friday, April 6, 2012

Vampire

My youngest son in nak kata ulat novel, tak juga. Apa yang aku nampak, dia dok main dengan game boy dia sampai lupa mandi, lupa makan. Kadang2 bila tak tahan, aku berleter jugak. Aku pesan dia, mana ada orang handsome dalam dunia yang tak mandi.

Malulah.

One thing I notice about my son is his capability writing English words in short sentences and with the combination of the sentences he create stories.

Aku tak pernah pun ajar dia English dan lagi my English vocabulary pun limited.

So, in order for him to write, he always ask me to use my PC. Guna tangan, ilham tak sampai katanya. And on these process, he manage to complete 2 volume of short stories with more than 100 pages.

And all of his stories is about Vampire, an English folk ghost stories.

Vampire pun Vampirelah.

Janji cool.

An thinking that he just eleventh when he wrote his first stories, its truely amazed me.

I greatly feel he has all the talent to be a writer.

Apa yang diperlukan dia hanya perlu teruskan minatnya. Abah akan sentiasa menyokong mu.

Ganbare ( Maju Ayoh Maju ) Amee.


Dari Abah

No comments:

Post a Comment